Skip to main content
- Keyware positions itself as an independent Network Service Provider (NSP) and plays a leading role in its market segment in the area of electronic payment solutions.
- Keyware is a payment service company with more than 15 years’ experience, specialising in:
- the personalisation, programming, installation, maintenance, rental and sale of fixed, portable and mobile payment terminals.
- Implementation of payment transactions using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex, V-Pay, JCB ...
- Payment services for e-commerce and m-commerce
- Solutions for loyalty cards
- Development and management of its payment transaction platform
- Keyware is a fast-growing profitable company that boasts solid partnerships with various global players in the value chain of electronic payment such as terminal builders Verifone, Ingenico and Worldline and transaction partners such as Worldline, Six Pay, Square and EMS.
- Above all, Keyware is an ambitious enterprise, with an end-to-end integrated business structure, a solid shareholder base and a focus on maximising value for its various stakeholders.
- The company has been quoted on the stock exchange since June 2000 (Euronext: KEYW - https://europeanequities.nyx.com).
- Investors guide: v201703.1
"To reduce the cost of cash by promoting electronic payment"
"To be a leading, independent Network Service Provider delivering Value Added Payment Services for face-to-face, e-commerce and m-commerce environments"