Skip to main content
- Keyware positions itself as an independent international FinTech company with state-of-the-art solutions for the processing and management of electronic payments
- Keyware has over 15 years’ experience in:
- Set2U: Payment transaction software for banks and financial institutions
- S-Token: tokenisation software
- Split: instalment payment solutions
- EasyOrder: ordering and payment app software
- Processing and management of payments
- Rental and sale of payment terminals
- Keyware is a fast-growing and profitable company that has solid partnerships with various global players including Ingenico, Worldline, Six Pay, CardProcess, Oonex, PaySquare and BS Payone
- Above all, Keyware is an ambitious enterprise, with an end-to-end integrated business structure, a solid shareholder base and a focus on maximising value for its various stakeholders.
- The company has been quoted on the stock exchange since June 2000 (Euronext: KEYW - https://europeanequities.nyx.com).
- Investors guide: v201905.1
“To reduce the cost of cash by promoting electronic payment through the development of state-of-the-art FinTech solutions”
“To be an innovative FinTech solutions provider for facilitating omni-channel payment experiences.”