COOKIE SETTINGCookie setting version 201805
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
We use the terms “cookies” to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above. We have:
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. When a user visits a website or application more than once, the browser sends Cookies back to the website or application, allowing the website or application to recognize the user and remember things like their personalized details and preferences. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
Small graphic images (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) that may be included on our sites, services, applications, messaging, and tools, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior.
Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our sites.
WHAY "COOKIES" DO WE USE?
- Preferences: We use temporary 'session' cookies which enables your browser to remember which pages on our website have already been visited and the language you have selected. This information may be used to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our website and servers.
Third Party Cookies
Some Cookies that have been set on our services may not be related to or controlled by us and may originate from one of our partners, affiliates or service providers. We do not control the use of these Cookies and cannot access them due to the way Cookies work, as Cookies can only be accessed by the party which originally set them.
You should check the applicable third party's website for more information about these Cookies.The table below explains the cookies we use and why: (www.keyware.com)
HOW TO MODIFY OR DELETE COOKIES
To modify or delete any of these cookies, please go to your web browser settings. More information can be found on how to do this for all major web browsers at www.aboutcookies.org.
To make sure you find out your way on how to change the settings, here are a few links that may be useful to configure appropriately the different browser you may be using.
- Cookiee settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
CHANGES TO THIS COOKIE SETTING
KEYWARE Group may at any time make changes to these Cookie setting by posting revised Cookie Setting on the site. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we make to the Cookie Setting. We therefore advise you to consult this Cookie Setting frequently to check any such change. Your continued use of the site after any changes to the Cookie Setting means you accept the changes.Cookie setting version 201805