2 July 2018 – 20.00 CET
Publication of a transparency notification
Brussels, Belgium – 2 July 2018 – Keyware (EURONEXT Brussels: KEYW) a leading supplier of electronic payment solutions, discloses today that a shareholder has crossed the 10% threshold.
According to Article 14, first paragraph, of the Law of 2 May 2007 on disclosure of major holdings in issuers whose shares are admitted to trading on a regulated Belgian market, Keyware Technologies (‘the Company’) discloses today that it has received from Big Friend NV a notification of an important participation triggered by a threshold crossing.
Big Friend NV notifies that it holds, together with Stéphane Vandervelde, on aggregate 2,262,962 voting rights in Keyware Technologies represented by shares. This represents 10.04% of the 22,543,793 outstanding shares (denominator). The crossing of the 10% threshold is triggered by the exercise of warrants on 27 June 2018, as a result of which Big Friend NV has acquired on aggregate 665,000 additional shares.
Today’s received notification comprises the following information.
- the reason for the notification is the acquisition of shares having voting rights or voting rights
- the notification is issued by the parent enterprise (the Company)
- theperson subject to the notification requirement is the company Big Friend NV, together with Mister Stéphane Vandervelde. The latter is related to Big Friend NV
- No persons that dispose of voting rights need to be mentioned
- the transaction date is 27 June 2018, on the occasion of the exercise of warrants (notary deed)
- the threshold that is crossed is 10%
- the denominator is 22,543,793
- the notified details are as follows
- the chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held : the majority of shares of Big Friend is held by Mister Stéphane Vandervelde
- No other information needs to be reported
The transparency notification can be consulted on the website of the Company in its original form (Dutch).
Keyware (EURONEXT Brussels: KEYW) is a leading supplier of electronic payment solutions. Keyware is based in Zaventem, Belgium. More information is available on www.keyware.com.
For additional information, please contact: