ALL ARTICLES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN DUTCH
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
- 2019 Part 2 - Statutes / coordinated articles of association
- 2019 Part 1 - Statutes / coordinated articles of association
- 2018 - Statutes / coordinated articles of association
- 2019 – Minutes Extraordinary Shareholders Assembly 17.06.2019
- 2012 - Deed of capital increase using the authorized capital clause 17 June 2012
- 2010 - Change in articles of association
NOTICES OF MEETING
CONVOCATION OF THE ORDINARY AND EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
You can download the convocation to the ordinary and extraordinary general meeting of shareholders in pdf format by clicking on the following link:
POWERS OF ATTORNEY
MINUTES GENERAL MEETING
REPORTS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
You can download the reports of the Board of Directors in pdf-format by clicking on the following links:
- 2019 - Special report of the Board of Directors on the authorizations regarding the authorized capital and the acquisition, pledging and disposal of own securities
- 2017 - Annual report of the Board of Directors on the statutory annual accounts for the financial year 2016
- 2015 - Special report of the BOD regarding article 603 and 604
You can download the reports of the Auditor in pdf-format by clicking on the following links:
- 2020 – Auditors report relating to financial year ended 31 December 2019 (audit report on the statutory accounts)
- 2020 - Auditors report relating to financial year ended 31 December 2020 (audit report on the consolidated accounts)
- 2019 – Auditors report relating to financial year ended 31 December 2018 (audit report on the consolidated accounts)
You can download the prospectus in pdf-format by clicking on the following links:
SHARE BUY BACK PROGRAMME
- Share buy back programme of 2016
- Share buy back programme in 2017/2018
- Share buy back programme in 2019/2020
CAPITAL - SHARES
The authorized capital of Keyware Technologies NV amounts to € 8,358,694. The Board of Directors can increase the capital during five years starting as from 17 June 2019 onwards.
The statutory capital amounts to € 8,728,694 and is represented by 23,543,793 shares, which have the same accounting par value.
Part of those shares were purchased via the share buy-back program.
In this respect we refer to the separate overview.
There are no outstanding warrants anymore since the last capital increase of 28 June 2019.
There are no statutory thresholds apart from the legally foreseen thresholds.
Based on the transparency declarations available at the company, the table below provides an overview of shareholders of the company owning more than 5% of the total number of shares.
At the bottom of the page you'll find transparency declarations.
Contact : Mr. Stéphane Vandervelde, email@example.com.
|Shareholders Type of source||Number of shares||% of shares|
|Powergraph BV / Guido Van der Schueren Transparency declaration||10,294,196||47.55%|
|Big Friend NV / Stéphane Vandervelde Transparency declaration||2,262,962||10.04%|
|Drupafina NV / Guido Wallebroek Transparency declaration||1,450,942||8.63%|
- TR-1 BE Powergraph 21-01-19
- TR-1 BE Big Friend NV 27-06-18
- TR-1 BE Think Media NV 30-06-09
- TR-1 BE Think Media NV 29-09-08
- TR-1 BE Big Friend NV 29-09-08
- TR-1 BE Federal Invest NV 29-09-08
- TR-1 BE Parana Management Corp. 29-09-08_2
- TR-1 BE Parana Management Corp. 29-09-08_1
- TR-1 BE Federal Invest NV-Drupafina NV 08-12-09
- TR-1 BE Parana Management Corp. 29-11-10
- TR-1 BE Parana Management Corp. 26-01-12
- TR-1 BE Drupafina NV 28-02-12
- TR-1 BE Parana Management Corp. 13-07-12